Individual Career Coaching
- Do you have an upcoming interview and you aren’t prepared?
- Do you have a job-related issue that you don’t know how to explain?
- Do you need help writing or customizing your resume, cover letter or LinkedIn profile?
- Do you need assistance in evaluating and negotiating your salary and benefits expectations?
- Have you spent months on the job boards with no results and don’t know what to do next?
- Would one-to-one coaching assistance help you to move forward even more quickly?
Each coaching session is led by a professional career coach who has an extensive background in career discernment, resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile development, interview preparation, salary and benefits negotiation, and recruiting/applicant issues.
Would you like coaching assistance? Coaching sessions can typically be scheduled within 24-48 hours. To schedule a session, complete the form below or call 734.332.8800 ext. 213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do You Need Help Now?
911 career coaching phone sessions are available the same or the next business day if you call or email us before 3:00 p.m. EST, Monday thru Friday.
After hours or weekend phone calls and emails will be responded to the next business day.
Schedule a Session
To schedule a career coaching session, complete the form below or call 734.332.8800 ext. 213.*
*The Job Dog team does not offer legal advice. If you require such assistance, please seek advice from an attorney in your area.